|- Manufacturers||- Products||- Services||- Personnel||- Inquiry||- Photos|
Contract Hardware · Contract Purchasing· Projects · OEM · Dealer Sales· Toilet & Bath · Export · Credit
CONTRACT HARDWARE DIVISION
We undertake the supply of all finish hardware (ironmongery) for complete projects of any size from single or multiple dwellings to commercial buildings at one or multiple project locations.
- Analysis of specifications or requests to confirm requirements are for products of USA manufacturers or suppliers
- When furnished, make "take-offs" from door schedules, plans, and specifications or contractor/dealer product lists to consolidate item quantities for special manufacturer pricing as required. Convert ANSI or BHMA specifications to commercial equivalents as required. Use customers' lists when adequate.
- Solicit, if required, special contract pricing from specified manufacturers and/or alternate equivalents when specifications permit
- Check all quotations for specification compliance
- Prepare complete finish hardware cost proposal for domestic exporter, contractor or overseas dealer on FOB or CIF basis as required
- As or if required, revise customer proposal due to project changes and resubmit, submit catalog cuts or data, as or when required.
- Upon approval of final Wespac proposal, prepare final finish hardware schedule in vertical DHI format, for approvals, as required. Keying schedule may be included if appropriate.
Wespac Corporation maintains Key Records of all projects for which Wespac has supplied locks. This permits us to replace lost master keys, expand systems for project additions, develop replacement cylinders, or replacement locks as required.
- On receipt of approved hardware schedule, complete financial arrangements with purchaser/letter of credit, sight or time drafts, open accounts, etc...
- Issue supplier purchase orders, requiring detailed packing lists with weights, measurements. Confirm vendor shipping instructions
- As required, arrange one or more shipments by ocean, air freight, or to customers USA forwarding agent, issue invoices, detailed packing lists, etc. for customer
- Furnish any special installation or operating instructions if not included in shipments
This division started activity in 1967 to support American overseas military forces, contractors, and base activities not supported by military supply chain systems.
Although the customer base has dramatically changed since 1967, this division continues to support overseas military base contractors with everything from office supplies to sophisticated equipment and machinery of many types and functions, plus specialty architectural products and electrical materials.
We welcome new overseas customers needing totally reliable and experienced purchasing agents and suppliers with very wide ranging manufacturer and supplier connections in electrical, mechanical, and architectural products. Services are to be negotiated on a fee basis. Back to top
For over 46 years, we have supplied specialized hardware and accessories to overseas manufacturers and fabricators of aluminum, PVC, and timber windows and doors. We frequently are requested to analyze product drawings and details to recommend suitable hardware or make changes which will permit the use of the desired specific hardware. Prices are the most competitive possible to maintain product quality. Back to top
DEALER SALES DIVISION
We offer very low and competitive prices for most brands of American builders' hardware, whether produced in the USA or overseas. Large quantity orders are frequently shipped from overseas production facilities direct to our customers, providing important cost savings. Back to top
TOILET & BATH ACCESSORIES DIVISION
We supply overseas dealers and contractors with commercial and residential products and accessories for specific projects. Complete toilet partitions for commercial buildings are a Wespac Specialty. Back to top
Wespac's traffic department is responsible for export shipments by ocean freight, air freight, or courier from USA ports or airports to overseas customers. Where possible, shipments by U.S. mail parcel post may be made to certain USA territories or possession. All necessary export documentation is performed "in house", assuring that documents are technically correct and comply with customs requirements in the country of destination. When required, alternate transport methods are investigated to insure the most efficient and lowest cost to the customers overseas destination. We specialize in consolidations of individual shipments from manufacturers to provide a minimum number of shipments to our customers by the desired transport. We also arrange shipments or deliveries to our customers' freight forwarder, or consolidator or warehouse. Our traffic department furnishes freight costs or rates to sale staff, as required, for ocean, air, or courier services. Back to top
Wespac Corporation is flexible in payment terms consistent with customer requirements, once an account has been opened. New accounts require approval of trade references. We accept letters of credit, assignments of L/C proceeds, sight or time draft, and open account terms to approved accounts. Back to top
PROJECTS - A few of many since 1959
MIDDLE EAST King Khalid University of Petroleum and Minerals Saudi Arabia Dhahran Hills Schools Saudi Arabia Al Mouwasat Hospital Saudi Arabia Jubail United Petrochemical Co. (on going) Saudi Arabia Sang Hospital, Dammam Saudi Arabia Al Hasa Hospital Saudi Arabia Sabic Headquarters, Riyadh Saudi Arabia USA Embassies and Consulates U.A.E. Dar-Al-Fouad Hospital Egypt Four Seasons Resort Sharm Al Sheik Egypt American University of Beirut Lebanon Oryx GTS Project, Ras Laffan Qatar Hotel Intercontinental, Doha Qatar EUROPE Athens Intercontinental Hotel Greece Various U.S. Naval Facilities - ROTA Spain U.S. Naval Air Station - Many Buildings Aviano, Italy U.S. Naval Air Station - Many Buildings Sigonella, Italy ASIA Hotel L'Annapurna Tibet USA Embassies and Consulate Mumbai and Chennai Hong Kong Disneyland (Specialty product only) Hong Kong Hung Hom Conrad Building Hong Kong Hong Kong Disney (Specialties) Hong Kong High Speed Rail System Hong Kong Disney American Waterfront Tower of Terror (Specialties) Japan Ralph Lauren Store - Tokyo Japan Mitsui Hong Kong Mandarin Hotel - Tokyo Japan High Speed Rail System (on going) Taiwan Singapore M.R.T. Singapore Suvarnabnumi Airport (Nearing Completion) Thailand Analog Devices, Cavite Philippines Hue Learning Center, Danang Vietnam Youth Center & Community Activity Center, Camp Walker Korea C-13 Barracks 1 & 2, Camp Caroll Korea MCP Dormitory, Osan Airforce Base Korea ROFC Dormitory, Osan Airforce Base Korea Jeju Hotel, Jeju Korea Taiku Air Base Korea Camp Red Cloud Korea CARIBBEAN Hilton Hotel Barbados Ritz Carlton Hotel Jamaica Public Schools - numerous Puerto Rico Hospitals - Automatic Doors - many Puerto Rico Glaxo - Smith Kline Building Puerto Rico LATIN AMERICA Torre Maya - Mexico City Mexico United States Embassy Mexico Palacio Presidencial Ecuador TRUST TERRITORIES FSM Bank, Pohnpei Micronesia USA government military bases (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) facilities in Guam, Japan, Korea, Philippines, and Puerto Rico - Ongoing Maneggon Hills Condos (on going) Guam Tinian High School Guam Many schools and government buildings and facilities Guam